SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – AMSTERDAM: Challenging next step for Agile specialist with a trackrecord in e-commerce, who wants to manage larger projects and programs for more exciting brands, with longterm career perspective.
Our client is one of the leading ‘Digital Agencies’ in Europe, if it comes to successfully guiding their clients in the process of successful digital transformation. The company is renowned for implementing ecommerce solutions which largely improve the consumer experience, while generating new business, by using smarter solutions and just making it happen. As a result, they became one of the fastest growing agencies with offices throughout Europe, amongst which in Amsterdam (with more than 100 employees).
To anticipate to the further growth of their client portfolio, our client is recruiting for a seasoned Project Manager, to take on the responsibility of managing large projects (>200K, time & material) and to become one of their key players within the Amsterdam team.
To succeed in this role, you must be an Agile specialist with e-commerce expertise, who is willing to take a next step in project and program management, being based in Amsterdam and who wants to work for attractive retail and consumer brands predominantly. In this independent and senior role, your main responsibilities are to:
- Deliver large projects (>200K) successfully, within planning and expectations, together with your team;
- Be the linking pin between client and team, for the entire process from intake to successful delivery;
- Advising the client on solutions to choose, while addressing pros and cons and anticipating their needs;
- Optimise project management and working processes, using Agile/Scrum methods;
- Manage your team (of 6 to 8 professionals), while caring for talent, quality, co-creation of project results;
- Support the further growth of the company, with regards to strategy, management, international cooperation, technology, etcetera.
To qualify for this role, you are an Agile expert (‘Evangelist’) with a track record of successful project delivery in ecommerce, which you (partially) established working for agencies in the Netherlands or abroad. You must also combine both a technical and business scope, with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage and meet expectations well, while taking great care of both your client’s and team’s needs. You have a university degree (preferably Master), are also fluent in English and you’re willing to be based in Amsterdam.
Apart from exciting projects and an attractive career perspective, our client offers a permanent role, with further career perspective and a competitive salary, while working in a leading multinational agency and being part of an informal, client oriented and ambitious team of e-commerce and digital professionals.
If you are interested to apply for this role, please reply to this advert and send your resume, with motivation and salary expectations. If like to have more information, please contact Jasper Ligtenberg on +31 10 2250405 and he will contact you as soon as he can.
Vacancy detailsStatus: Started Education level: Bachelor, Master